Many reasons, many ways. Super comfy chicness - the kind of thing where you wear it to an event feeling polished and put together, then end up curled up on the couch talking for hours into the night because it is so comfortable. Clothing has a transformative power, which can take a simple night hosting friends and add a measure of festiveness to it.
50s cocktail style bodice paired with the ease of a wide leg sailor pant. These both have such long standing appeal because they're so figure flattering, creating long lines.
- Stretch Linen (55% Linen, 43% Viscose, 2% Stretch)
- Fully lined
- Invisible side zipper
- Removable 69.5" waist sash
- Adjustable + multi-wear removable shoulder straps: tie as halter, worn as tank, cross back strap or strapless
- Inseam 24.5"
- Model is 5'9" and wearing a size 2
- Model measurements: Bust 33", Waist 26", Hip 36", Cross Shoulder 16.5"
- Dry clean
- Made in NYC